Gerald and Cullen Rapp

Posted by operator x On September - 6 - 2012

As some of you may know, I recently signed with illustration reps, Gerald & Cullen Rapp.  On their website, you can check out my portfolio while, above, you can see  the first piece of work I did after signing on – my take on the iconic Rapp logo.  I was very grateful for the opportunity to be a part of that group of artists.

This piece was drawn completely in software, using Sketchbook Pro.

View full post on Michael Cho’s sketchbook

28 Responses to “Gerald and Cullen Rapp”

1. One ongoing lens sweeps throughout a comfortably light-weight O-Matter frame.It is not about being massive or negative or bold. These discount oakley sunglasses on sale sun shades are about unique model, and it is really a thoroughly clean look of authenticity which makes the declaration.Effect resistance that meets discount oakleys standards for high-mass and high-velocity affect.

2. Quite a few couples pick out to worship both individually or they’re going to obtain a diverse faith that fits them both.

3. I really like and appreciate your article post.Thanks Again.

4. I really liked your blog article. Keep writing.

5. Polo Outlet says:

I cannot thank you enough for the post.Really looking forward to read more.

6. You can discover a complete line of backpacks, travel packs, bottles, north face outlet sale, chairs, camp stoves, cookware, lamps, north face online outlet and more. You will also be able to discover a complete line of travel accessories such as electronics, organizers, lumbar packs, duffel bags and camping books.

7. The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to read, however I truly thought youd have something fascinating to say.

8. I gave you a link back on one of my pr6 pages, I hope this is ok.

9. lockce says:

fly only pitching, internal pockets, DAC Featherlite aluminum poles, reflective guyline loops [url=http://www.northfaceclearancesale.net/womens-north-face-denali-jackets-c-97_102.html]north face denali sale[/url] and zipper cording etc.North Facial area is undoubtedly an outside tools retail retailer that provides big variety [url=http://www.northfaceclearancesale.net]north face sale[/url] dresses and equipments created for out of doors actions and intense sports activities.

10. e you to speed update by concerning data

11. Your article is wonderful,very interesting, see me make a person very happy, know a lot, I hope you can out better work!

12. The fashion storm has blown from France to all over the world. As the famous fashion brand from France, Isabel Marant has enjoyed a great reputation throughout the world. Isabel Marant Sneakers are known for their fashionable high-top style and the comfortable design.

13. The exact set may perhaps land on the road whilst still being Woolrich Parka sale never ever duplicate by using. There isn?t any material that can compare with Cashmere; it?s so luxurious and high-class, and very cheerful furthermore good for just a person. Water repellent level using a fleece Moncler jacket uk may possibly make this situation a coat so you can get within just climate. Each compact complement makes this important top quality cover the right choice for girl moving around.

14. Very informative post thanks for share this with us i highly appreciate you for this information

15. Denali says:

I purchased the omi-tech squall parker as i do a reat deal of surf fishing. The Gore Tex is unbelievable, I had it on in Montauk NY while in pursuit of striped bass, well the jacke is an extra large and did not prohibit me from making long cast, Outerwear is very roomy and comfortable, and kept me well insulated without sweating as the jacket wicks out body heat keeping me dry even though I was extremly active and perspiring. I also encountered very cold weather and rain, I stayed warm and toasty. I cant wait to make a fishing trip for cod fish this winter where you need to stay warm, and dry in spite of exerting yourself. I am now considering purchasing the bibs which as they say will make me whole. I would highly recommend this product to any one who is in to outdoor sports, that is, fishing hunting or sking, heck it is just one great jacket even if you are not overly active it will keep you warm and dry, and best of all it is not bulky like some down jackets, it is light and allowa for freedom of movement.

16. Denali says:

I purchased two of Cheap North Face Jackets for my daughter and girlfriend, with matching gloves. First and foremost, they LOVED the color and commented several times about the comfort and warmth. Many compliments from others on the north face canada also. If they are happy, so is DADDY!!!!!

17. cheap north face jackets says:

Sometimes these gadgets are also directly related to the overall quality of the Cheap North Face Jackets and in the course of using the reliability and durability.

18. Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website. Keep up the great writing.

19. I like this even better than the Cheap North Face Jackets which I thought I would never give up. It hits low on your hips so you don’t get chilly in the torso area. The zipper is tight and does not let cold air in. I also love the color selection and plan to purchase another in a another color (I bought Ibiza blue). I’m usually an extra-small but I got a small in this as I will be layering North Face Winter Coats over sweaters or lighter jackets. It fits great.http://www.northfacesnowboots.com/

20. I love my new Discount North Face Jackets. The fit and quality are very good. My teenage daughters are jealous and want me to buy them one! I have had many good comments on this cheap north face from people at work. I gave them this website so they could order one at a very reasonable price.http://www.dhjackets.com/

21. Sorry, but the name just sounds like an old Tarzan movie! I ordered this cheap north face for my college aged daughter in school in Illinois. College in Illinois equates to lots of walking in horrible weather. She LOVES the Khumbu, and wears north face sale almost everyday now. The product is great, and the service and delivery time from Altrec was super. This was my first purchase, and I’ll definitely be back.http://www.dhjackets.com

22. cheap north face jackets says:

Cheap North Face are functional clothing, men and women are very particular about. In General, smaller sleeve Lady, waist more slender. There is one of the most obvious difference is that male chest the main zipper is inserted from left to right, female and vice versa.

23. 195We are running from Otford to Bundeena and back (about 55kms?) on Monday 27th starting from the carpark at about 7am. There are 3 of us running north face denali sale and a couple of others training for Oxfam Trailwalker. We will be a group of about 8 (at last count) and you are more than welcome to join us. We run at a very cruisy pace and just want to get a long one in our legs before May.If you’re interested then please email me at north face denali jacket

24. yunchent says:

I wanted to replace my old cheap north face canada, and for the price of this jacket I could not resist! This fit is really flattering, and I love the two-toned color look. This north face coats is super comfy and was definitely a great purchase- I’d recommend it to anyone! shipping was also super fast, which is always a plus when you are excited about a purchase.http://www.tnfca.ca/

25. North face vest is very warm and you can even fit a northface denali jackets under north face outlet. It does not get worn easily and believe me my husband is Oscar Madison not Felix so you know that he is a walking disaster. He can zipper the pockets so he doesn’t loose his keys, cell phone etc. Save yourself the heachache and get him one.North Face Outlet Online, North Face Outlet Locatisons Store…It will help you in the long run.Lightweight, but keeps me warm. I bought this north face coat for me (woman). I’m between sizes, and have bigger hips…. cheap north face jackets are just cut too tight at the bottom – tried this jacket, and the more generous cut is GREAT! Love that it’s so lightweight (but warm). Wish I didn’t look like everybody else, but I can understand why so many people have purchased this jacket.

26. Burberry says:

You are a unique individual and how you live your life is different to how your uncle John may live his life. There are magical love spells to regain a partner, stop the person from straying, rejuvenate a stale love life, increase love magnetism, get the person of one dreams, etc.
    Aqua Di Gio by Armani has been a worldwide top seller since 1995. The cost of this support does not need to be exorbitant. Because counterfeit goods will not be ordered wash label. An authentic logo will have a crisp, clear and symmetric look. “They want access to flooding land to be either negotiated orcompensated,” he said.
    The report is an outcome of an extensive Burberry Taschen research and in-depth analysis of the global fuel cell market that makes use of reliable statistics and effective presentation to show valid information. What ever options you may possibly have, it undoubtedly aims to acquiring a brand new look on your car.
    In a few circumstances, regular sink plungers or newer electrical power plungers might help to avoid wasting the day. Some will fall in love with you. Moncler Jackets are the most desired costume, which is hard to side your face from. SAN bernardino silk along with grace Burberry Outlet Buddha three-stage along with do two steps to came on the place and saw what he could trace left on the ground dozen feet have about times the size of ordinary people palm footprints.
    Elaborate patterns and designs are often associated more with curtains than blinds – think the grandeur of floor length curtains and the wealth of floral patterns available. Some will also feature a carrying case and additional rubber stoppers, a few hookah tobacco in addition to charcoal.
    To talk about we seemed to be significant of your proceed Burberry Prorsum handbags group are sometimes strong understatement; I actually didn’t like baggage in the the very least, plus based upon some sort of person’s typical reactions for the critique, I actually wasn’t only.
    Light, airy dresses are ideal for beach weddings. Remember that a handbag is a large part of one’s outfit. I mean to say if you are wearing scent for daily use then you must have to use casual floral. In the 1940s, gangster and detective movies featured men wearing fedoras, and the hat took on a different meaning.
    Burberry Bowling Bag is simple. Born in Piacenza, Italy, studied medicine and photography, has Cerruti menswear designer Giorgio Armani in 1975, founded the company. Needless to say, accommodations are also currently being contaminated. The replica designer Burberry shoes, a new addition to the product line extends the feeling of Burberry check pattern, which is very unique and commands superior style.

27. I bought this cheap north face winter coats before moving to Alaska for the summer, and north face clearance sale turned out being one of the best purchases I ever made. It was warm and comfortable, and in the ivory and gray color, went with everything. I ended up wearing it almost every single day since the Alaskan summer turned out to be pretty cold and damp, and I managed to stay dry and toasty thanks to the Khumbu fleece.http://www.northfacewintercoat.org

VIDEO

TAG CLOUD

Transmission X

TRANSMISSION X (TX) is a collective of professional illustrators and cartoonists who are united by their desire to produce top-flight comics. Recognizing the potential of the internet to be a primary source of art and entertainment, and motivated by their interest in producing exciting, personal work free from commercial and editorial constraint, the artists of TX have all worked to create some of the highest-quality comics yet seen on the web.

Twitter Feed

Flickr

Full image of the cover to my #FARSCAPE mini-comic available with the upcoming 15th anniversary bluray box set. Being a big fan of the series this was truly a joy to do. #ramonperez #comic #henson #coverJust for fun on a rainy day. Burned out from #fanexpo, so I'm doodling my Armadillo submission for #Marvel Universe Redux. #comics #pencils #theraidstudiouploadSome fun things are on the horizon... #graphicnovel #archaia #excited#6gg #boom #cover #comics #pencilsStrangely, one of my favourite panels that I've drawn for W&X28. #wolverineandthexmen #pencils #comicsSimplicity. #wolverineandthexmen #pencils #comicsWolverine's had better days... #wolverineandthexmen #comics #inkingKid Apocalypses dance card is full. #inking #wolverineandthexmenA pensive Kid Apocalypse #wolverineandthexmen #inkingTwo books closer to completing my Mike Shayne collection. Not McGinnis covers, but still pretty sweet. #pulp #mikeshayne #crimeStorm. #wolverineandthexmen #pencilling #comics

Powered by WP Robot